Saturday, March 21, 2009

Graduation ceremony

Hi, I'm Yukino.


Graduation ceremony was held at SUAC auditorium on this Wednesday.





I write a message on a stuffed toy to a 4 grade student with my friends. The stuffed toy is white because it is sold to write messages.


Then SUAC Wind Ensemble played music, "TOURANDOD" and " Pomp and Circumstance". We lined on steps and played when graduates left from auditorium.

Graduate girls wore many colors "hakama". They are very beautiful.

I will graduate from SUAC after two years. Two years is long but I think that time will go on soon. So I want to enjoy university life.

1 comment:

miki said...

Hi, Yukino.

I'm so happy to see that you guys seem fine. I heard about the stuffed toy. That's a good idea. Thank you for preparing.

Good luck for the next concert♪

4th year student, Miki