Monday, March 23, 2009

New Zealand!!






Hi, everyone. I'm Kasumi from edc2.
From 7th of March to 21th, I visited to New Zealand to learn English by myself.
I've stayed there only 2 weeks though, I had really enjoyable and wonderful time.
This time, I stayed at my hostfamily's house with a student who has been learning English at same international language school. Before I went there, I searched some ILS information and found this school.
Anyway, my school is located in Auckland which is also big city as well as Wellington.
Why I chose here is because the weather is very comfortable and what is more, I'd like to visit here once. As I expected, the city was really nice and the people, too.
Most of people image New Zealand like countryside, even though it's not true. Acutually, Auckland is not such countryside.
When I visited to Coromandel where has a large number of natures, I was surprised because of the different scenery from Auckland. I attended to a activity with my friend to go there.
I think lots of you don't know Coromandel, so let me explain.
Coromandel is located a little bit far from Auckland. It takes for 3 hours to go there. Once you enter the place, you can see sheep, hourses, cows and a broad of hill. The most famous places are hot spring which is along Pacific ocean and Cathedral Cove. You can enjoy in the hot water and swimming in the sea!!

1 comment:

suac edc students said...

HI, this is Yumika. I never been to New Zealand, so i wanna go there someday. I'm glad you had really great time. see you in class soon!