Thursday, March 5, 2009

Australia2






Hi, again. I'm Yumika. Let me talk about more about Australia.
Next is Sydney. In Sydney, I stayed a interesting hostel. The hostel was painted everywhere. It was really interesting. After that, I stayed at 2 different family place. They were really nice.
Also, I met friends in 5 years! She is a designer and she gave me some jewelry that she made. She showed around the city for us.
We went to aquarium and Sydney tower and of course we went shopping!! I had really nice time with my friends.
Also, I had a great time with my host family.We went beautiful beach. There are lots of people there. I the dinner time, We went to really nice restaurant and I ate a delicious oyster, stake and desert. We played with host children. They are really cute and energetic!


I had really great experience in Australia and I want to go there again!!!

1 comment:

suac edc students said...

Hi, Yumika!
It looks you had very exciting time in Australia.
I've been to Sydney before, but I've never been to Canberra. How was the weather while you were there?

By the way, I'm going to New Zealand the day after tomorrow!
This is my third time to go to other continent. Now, I'm so excited and anxious. I'll be there for two weeks as same week as you.

Enjoy the rest of vacation!!
Kasumi