Sunday, April 12, 2009

NYC





Hi, everyone! This is Hitomii.

How was your spring vacation? Your blogs show me that you had really good time :) I also had so great time. I went to NYC for a week. Some GOOD students went to foreign countries as study, but I went there for sightseeing. It was the first time for me. I mean everything was fresh because I had never been to abroad! Of course, I had never taken flights. I used JAL this time. The flight attendants were kind. However, I was surpeised because they talked to me in English. JAL is Japanese company, so I wondered the crews were Japanese :(

I met a sempai at JFK Airport. She went to same high school, and studys in US now. She guided me for many famous place. She taught me how to get on subway, go shopping, check where we are, and so on. I felt I got a good tour guide for free ;) However, I visited some place by myself. It was a great experience.

The trip gave me a lot of memories. I wanna go NYC again!!

No comments: