Monday, April 13, 2009

Kyoto!!






Hi, everyone. I'm Kasumi from EDC3.
Last week, I went to Kyoto with Natsumi for a day.The main event was Miyako-odori that Maiko and Geiko performanced very well. I was really impressed by their high educated performances. What is more, Cherry blossomes at Maruyama Park nearby Yasaka-shrine was amazingly beautiful!!! I saw the scenery in the daylight, though I guess it shows us a different face in night time.

By the way, there is my favorite temple called Kodai-temple which was build for Hideyoshi Toyotomi. His wife Nene had lived here and I think she was a very modesty woman because of the atmosphere of this temple. There is a big cherry blossom in the garden in the middle of this temple.

This was first time to go to Kyoto in spring. Kyoto is very exciting place whenever I visit!!!

1 comment:

hitomii said...

omg, you met Maiko?! I'm jealous! I went to Koudai-temple and watched beautiful cherry blossumes last year. I wish I could go Kyoto this year :(