Sunday, April 12, 2009

book


Hello everyone. I’m Miharu.
I would like to introduce a book named “Through the looking-glass”.
It is oxforf’s level3.
I think everyone knows Alic’s story. This story is also Alic’s story. I didn’t know that.
This story is very strange. One day, Alice was talking with black cat and she guess how world in the mirror. Then she went to in mirror. In the mirror, all things were alive and this world like chessboard. She knew she can become queen so she went many place to become queen. There are no common sense and she met many strange living things. At last she could become queen but it is dream.
I could enjoy this story. I know some part of this story but many don’t know part. I felt any things will happen when I read the book. However I don’t want to go in the mirror. It is so horrible!!

No comments: