Tuesday, April 14, 2009

book book

Hi! This is Tomomi. For spring homework, I read “the mosquito coast”.

This story is about a man and his family.
Allie was a clever, independent man. There was nothing that he cannot make or fix. Moreover, all he says and all his opinion were quite right.
Because Allie was out of patience with bonds in America, he decided to move into a jungle to get a freedom.
As you can predict, the life in a jungle was not so easy. Gradually he turns into strange…

At first, I thought just “oh what a troublesome dad he is …” but after I finished reading this book, I realized there are more things that I have to think about; how surroundings change us, how easy human’s heart break, how easy to lose trusts.

This story is not happy or funny. However, this story makes me be reflected.
I recommend you to read this book. I am sure that this story is deeper than you expect.

No comments: