Monday, September 27, 2010

summer 2010 Internship JTB-

Hello, long time no see!
I'm Moe from EDC3.

I'm sorry too late, I wrote this blog.

In 2010 September, during a week I went to internship at JTB in Hamamatsu.
I'm interested in a travel agency.

I had a valuable experienced before job hunting, because I had changed impression of travel agency.

I took part in doing business. I went to company or school.
This season, most of high school and elementary school go to school trip.
So travel agents said, this season was too busy.

Travel agency's job was not only travel support but also planning events or arrange training of the companies.

I want to make use of this experience to job hunting.


Thank you.

1 comment:

shiori said...

Hello Moe.

This is Shiori from EDC3.

How was your internship in JTB?

Tell me about some of the story that you had experienced!!

See you