Monday, September 27, 2010

Hi, I am Shiori from EDC3.

I am very happy to be back to school and meeting with my friends.

How was your first of the day after the summer vacation?

In my first post I wrote that I was working as a internship students.

First I went to Hamamatsu Kodomokan. It's in the ZaZa City Hamamatsu.

I played with a lot of students!!

Next, I went to Haqmamatsu Central Library. I went there because I want to experience how does it feel to be working as librarian.

There are thousands of books in this library and some are very expensive!!

Both of the jobs need a lot of energy, but I got some power from people who I met during internship!!

See you in class.

1 comment:

VIT said...

You post interesting content here. Your website deserves much more visitors. Hospitality Training in Australia