Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tokyo!!!





Hi, everyone. I'm Kasumi from edc2.
Last week, I've visited to Tokyo with Rika!! At first, we enjoyed bluemen group , and it was very exciting!!
I could know the reason why they are very famous. It is because they entertain very original way. If you have chance to see their play, I'm sure you would be impressed by their performance. In the afternoon, we had very nice dinner at HARD ROCK CAFE.
Next, we've been to Roppongi Hills, Shinjyuku and Shibuya. I was glad to go to GAP store because I like the fashionable style. I bought some items there.
What is more, there were so many people going work!!
I had very fun time in Tokyo!!

Have a nice vacation!!

2 comments:

Thomas Pals said...

Hi Kasumi,

It looks like you had a good time in Tokyo. I always love going to Tokyo for the variety of food you can get there. Next time I go I want to try this pizza place:

Pizzakaya Roppongi

atsuko said...

Hi Kasumi,
You looks really enjoy your spring vacation!!!
I really jealous you guys...
If I would go to Tokyo this spring, it's NOT for fun, it would be for job huntting...
I'm sure next year could be hard...
Please enjoy your vacation!!!!