Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The First Post

Hi, this is Takahiro from EDC2.

TODAY is the first day of spring vacation.
Of course, what I want to do during the vacation is to improve my English ability!!
So, I'm gonna study by using a variety of information on the Internet and teacher's feedback.

By the way, when I checked the internet, I found the article by chance.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/feb/08/referee-steve-bennett-accuses-cheating-players
I think the referee took a responsibility for permitting players' claim, but the players also lacked the loyalty as a professional footballer. However..... I understood the feeling of players because premier league has no winter break!! This is why they continue playing soccer during christmas and new year's day!!

Lastly, I'm looking forward to the soccer match: Japan v.s Australia.
I wish Japan team will beat Australia!!

No comments: